Hi, I’m Paulina!
I am a licensed and registered dietitian specializing in integrative and functional medicine. Nutrition has always been a passion and a part of my life. Growing up, my family always put a lot of emphasis on healthy eating and making sure we had a balanced diet.
However, through my own health struggles, I came to realize that our individualized issues meant that what was good for one was not necessarily good for another. Health, unlike leggings, isn’t one size fits all.
This realization peaked my interest in functional medicine. As I was completing my Master in Health Science and Integrative Medicine, I was instilled with a valuable principle: unless you identify the root of the problem, it’s not possible to make profound and sustainable strides towards optimal health. That’s where Savvy Stummy LLC comes in!
Our mission, should you choose to work with us, is to help you create a healthier and happier gut through personalized nutrition and functional testing so you can fully show up and be present in your work, passion, and relationships without gut issues getting in the way.
Education & Licensures
- Master’s of Science in Health Science in Integrative Medicine from George Washington University (2019)
- Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition & Foods (2014)
- Doctor of Naturopathy from Trinity School of Natural Health (2014)
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) – The Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Licensed Dietitian (LD) – Texas